Center City Home Care follows all current CDC guidelines for disease prevention and mitigation.
- Wear a mask when you interact with others.
- Limit your in-person interactions with other people as much as possible, particularly when indoors.
- Keep space between yourself and others (stay 6 feet away, which is about 2 arm lengths).
- Wash your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow. Then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and things you touch often.
Our service neighborhoods include: Avenue of the Arts, Bella Vista, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Callowhill, Chinatown, Elfreth’s Alley, Fairmount, Fishtown, Fitler Square, French Quarter, Jewelers’ Row, Logan Square, Market East, Midtown Village, Museum District, Naval Square, Northern Liberties, Old City, Penn Center, Penn’s Landing, Pennsport, Port Richmond, Queen Village, Rittenhouse Square, Society Hill, South Street, Spring Garden, University City, Washington Square West